- John Gulledge, Kelly Duquette, Mary Taylor Mann, “The Puck Project: A Shakespeare Performance and Ethics Program for Kids,” Early Modern Culture Online vol. 7 (2019), 45 – 65.
- Kelly Duquette, “Environmental Colonialism,” Postcolonial Studies at Emory (2020).
- “’That must be private’: Concealing the Production of Whiteness in Ben Jonson’s Epicoene.” South Central Renaissance Conference, Texas Tech University. 2019.
- “Mummies and Mother Tongues: Necropolitics in Ní Dhomhnaill’s ‘Oscailt an Tuama’.” American Conference of Irish Studies, Boston. 2019.
- “Chaste and Warlike Maids: Shame and Allegory in Henry Burnell’s Landgartha (1640)” at the American Conference for Irish Studies (ACIS), University College Cork. 2018.
- “Radical Networks: Locating Ireland in Marvell’s ‘The Loyal Scot’” at the South-Central Renaissance Conference, Atlanta. 2018.
- “Ashamed and Tamed: Civilizing the Irish in Marvell’s ‘Horatian Ode’” at the South-Central Renaissance Conference, University of Texas at Austin. 2017.
- “Navigating Nationalism: Female Self-Determination in Kate O’Brien’s The Land of Spices” at the “Women’s Right to Literature” Conference, Boston College Center for Irish Studies. 2017.
- “Planted newly with the time: Husbandry and Sovereignty in Shakespeare’s Macbeth” at the Massachusetts Center for Renaissance Studies Graduate Conference, Amherst, MA. 2016.
- “Shakespeare’s ‘uncivil kerns:’ Irish Contagion and the Emerging British nation-state” at the Tudor and Stuart Ireland Conference, National University Ireland, Galway. 2016.
Selected Awards and Grants
- Group Discussion Leader, Dialogues and the Experience of War Grant Program, sponsored by the National Endowment for the Humanities. Principal Investigator: Henry Bayerle, PhD, Project Title: “Literature and the Experience of War: The Concept of Duty from Ancient Rome to WWII and Vietnam,” Spring 2022
- Honorable Mention, 2021 SAA Shakespeare Publics Award, “The Puck Project”
- Newberry Renaissance Consortium Grant, 2019
- Jones Program in Ethics Mini Grant, “The Puck Project,” Laney Graduate School, Emory University, 2019
- Mellon Humanities Intervention Program Award, Laney Graduate School, Emory University, 2018
- John M. Wallace Award, Andrew Marvell Society, 2017
- Donald J. White Teaching Excellence Award, Boston College, 2017
- Kiara Kharpertian Award for Intellectual and Professional Risk Taking, Boston College, 2016
Symposia and Invited Lectures
- “Doing Differently? Examining (Mis)Representations of Gender, Race, and Class in Irish Studies.” Roundtable panelist, American Conference of Irish Studies, Boston. 2019.
- “The Puck Project: A Shakespeare Service-Learning Project.” Invited talk at the Laney Graduate School Jones Program in Ethics at Emory University. 2019.
- “A Masque at Irish Court: Henry Burnell, Ben Jonson, and Ireland’s First Theatre” at Emory English Department Graduate Colloquy. 2017.
- Hatchery, Center for Innovation Take Flight Fellow, 2021-2022
- Notre Dame Irish Seminar Tuition Fellowship, Notre Dame International, Dublin, 2018
- Laney Graduate School Fellow, Emory University, 2017 – 2022
- Morrissey School of Arts and Sciences Teaching Fellow, Boston College, 2017
Exhibitions and Digital Projects
- Education at Emory in a Changing World, Curated Group Exhibition at Robert W. Woodruff Library, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 2018
- Leopold Bloom’s Bookshelf, Curated Group Digital Exhibition, hosted via MediaKron at Boston College, 2015
Training and Professional Development
- PIVOT Seminar, Folger Shakespeare Institute (online virtual seminar), 2020
- Newberry Spring Research Methods Workshop “Early Modern Anglo-Muslim Encounters” with Professor Jyotsna Singh, 2019
- Irish Seminar Associate, Notre Dame International Summer School, Dublin, 2018
- Apprenticeship in College Teaching Program, Center for Teaching Excellence, Boston College, 2017
Service to the Profession
- Graduate Assistant/Facilitator, “New Research and Performance Directions in Premodern Disability Studies” Seminar, Folger Institute and Emory University, 2021
- Andrew Marvell Society, Elected Member, Executive Committee, 2018 – 2021
Service to Emory University
- “Works in Progress (WIPs)” Colloquy Chair, 2018
- English Department Graduate Student Social Chair, 2018
Service to Boston College
- Mentor, Boston College Graduate Mentor and McNair Scholars Program, 2017
- Faculty Search Committee, Graduate Student Representative, 2016
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Shakespeare Association of America (SAA)
- American Conference of Irish Studies (ACIS)
- Andrew Marvell Society
- British Shakespeare Association (BSA)
- South-Central Renaissance Conference (SCRC)